- All enquiries/bookings must be received via Evergreen's on-line booking platform.
- If the camp or dates requested in the enquiry are not available, Evergreen Outdoor Center will suggest alternatives.
SECURING YOUR BOOKING
- Full payment for the product is required to secure the booking.
- Evergreen reserves the right to cancel any booking if the booking is not completed.
- Cancellations must be in writing and received by Evergreen Outdoor Center at email@example.com
- All cancellations made on the start day to 3 days prior to the start of the camp will incur a 100% cancellation fee.
- All cancellations made 4 to 6 days prior to the start of the camp will incur a 70% cancellation fee.
- All cancellations made 7 to 13 days prior to the start of the camp will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
- All cancellations made 14 to 28 days prior to the start of the camp will incur a 30% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made more than 4 weeks prior to a camp will incur a 10,000JPY administration fee per person.
RE-SCHEDULE (Change dates of the program booked)
- Rescheduling of programs is only available to camps that are running in the same season, and is subject to availability.
- If a re-schedule request is made more than 2 weeks in advance of a booked camp, availability must be confirmed by Evergreen. Once approved, an administration fee of 10,000 JPY per person will be charged. In the case that there is no availability in future camps during the season, the regular cancellation policy will apply.
- Any reschedule request within 7 to 14 days prior to the start of the previously booked camp will incur a 20% rescheduling fee.
- Any reschedule request within same day to 6 days prior to the start of the previously booked camp will incur a 50% rescheduling fee.
ALTERATIONS BY EVERGREEN OUTDOOR CENTER
- Evergreen Outdoor Center reserves the right to make changes in the original plan.
- Cancellations must be in writing and received by Evergreen Outdoor Center at firstname.lastname@example.org more than 24hrs prior to the scheduled train departure time from Shinjuku, Nagoya or Hakuba.
- A ticket cancellation fee of 560JPY will be applied to any cancellation made more than 3 days prior to the scheduled train departure time.
- A ticket cancellation fee of 220JPY + 30% of the train ticket cost will be applied to cancellations up until 24hrs prior to the scheduled train departure time.
- Any cancelations made within 24hrs prior to the scheduled departure time, or no shows on the day of transportation, will be charged 100% of the ticket price and no refund will be made.
TRANSPORTATION OF CHILD OUTSIDE OF SCHEDULED DATE
Campers in need of transportation back to Tokyo or Nagaya outside of the scheduled dates for reasons such as, but not limited to: illness, home sickness, poor behavior, family emergency or other reason for child to return home earlier than the scheduled date, will incur all costs of early transport home. These costs will include, but are not limited to: cost of camper’s ticket or transportation, cost of supporting staffs transportation, accommodation as needed at destination and any other costs incurred from the transport of camper home.