- The term Evergreen Outdoor Center refers to all departments and companies owned and operated by Evergreen Outdoor Center. These are Evergreen Alpine Academy, Evergreen International Ski School, Evergreen Backcountry Guides, Evergreen Cycle Revolution, Evergreen Paddle Center, Evergreen Vertical Adventures and Alps View Hotel.
- In order to receive Group price discount, Groups MUST comprise of 20 or more people (unless otherwise stated by the reservation consultant)
- Group bookings need to be received at least 6 weeks prior to arrival and final payments received at least 7 days prior to arrival.
- All Group booking requests are subject to availability and can be changed at Evergreen Outdoor Center’s absolute discretion.
- Teachers/chaperones are charged only for meals, accommodation and non-Evergreen Outdoor Center activities. There is one free of charge supporting adult for every 10 group members who purchase activities.
Enquiries & Bookings
- All enquiries must be received by Evergreen Outdoor Center via Evergreen Outdoor Center’s on-line enquiry form that is available here.
- Once the enquiry is received Evergreen Outdoor Center will provide a written itinerary and a quotation.
- If the dates requested in the enquiry are available, Evergreen Outdoor Center will reserve the dates and issue a booking confirmation at which time, a contract will be established between the parties and the parties will be bound to these General Terms & Conditions for Group Bookings.
- If the activities or dates requested in the enquiry are not available, Evergreen Outdoor center will suggest alternatives
- The final numbers of participants and accompanying supervisors must be confirmed by the Group and received in writing by Evergreen Outdoor Center at least 7 days prior to arrival.
Securing your booking
- Once the quotation is accepted by the group a 30% non-refundable deposit must be made within 7 days of receiving the deposit invoice and must be made at least 6 weeks prior to arrival dates.
- Full payment for the balance of the booking is required at least 7 days prior to arrival.
- Group bookings must be paid with one payment per group; individual payments will not be accepted.
- Group bookings must be paid via bank transfer. Guests must cover the cost of bank transfer fees into our Japanese bank account.
KK. Evergreen Outdoor Center (株)エヴァーグリーン・アウトドアーセンター
Hachijuni Bank 八十二銀行
Hakuba (486) 白馬支店
Futsu Kouza 155537 普通口座 １５５５３７
Please contact email@example.com for your booking reference number.
- Any cancellation (in terms of number of participants or activity) must be in writing and received by Evergreen Outdoor Center at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 14 days in advance. Otherwise, that cancellation of number of people or activity will be charged in full
- If the group cancels a booking for any reason whatsoever, it will forfeit any monies paid in respect of that booking.
- Where accommodation is part of the package there will be a 100% accommodation cancellation fee within 30 days of check-in date.
- Once a booking has been confirmed changes within 30 days are subject to an administration fee of 4,000yen per amendment.
- Additional fees may also be charged by suppliers, and these will be passed on to the customer.
Alterations by Evergreen Outdoor Center
- Evergreen Outdoor Center reserves the right to make changes to group bookings and any changes will be advised at the earliest possible date.
- In the unlikely event of altering your booking significantly or cancelling your booking, we will offer a suitable alternative if available or 100% refund (within 14 clear days) if we are not able, in our opinion, to offer an alternative that is sufficiently comparable.
- No compensation will be made if we have to make a major change to your trip due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to war, threat of war, riot, civil strife, actual or threatened terrorist activity, act of God, industrial dispute, government action, epidemic, disease, adverse weather or natural or nuclear disaster.
- Refunds cannot be made for accommodation and meals not utilized, lift pass days unused, or activities not undertaken.
- Any refunds paid by Evergreen Outdoor Center, will be returned via bank transfer, and all incurred bank transfer fees will be removed from this sum. In the event that the refund is less than the cost of the bank transfer fee, the refund will not be processed.
- Refunds will be made in Japanese Yen, and any foreign currency exchange fees and charges by the bank or credit card company will be the responsibility of the customer.
- Where the group has booked to participate in Snowsports activities, it is an absolute requirement to accurately reflect the number of students and the break-up of skiing and snowboarding participants in the confirmation sent to Evergreen Outdoor Center at least 14 days prior to arrival. Evergreen Outdoor Center will rely on this information to determine the number of instructors to be assigned to your group.
- Evergreen Outdoor Center will endeavor to accommodate any changes in the total number of participants and/or their breakup between skiing and snowboarding subject to the availability of instructors but is unable to guarantee its ability to do so.
- Evergreen Outdoor Center requires a minimum of eight students of the same ability, age and discipline per instructor. If your group has smaller numbers of students at different ability levels, students from multiple schools may be merged together, students may be placed in the lesson of most similar ability level or where available, students may need to be placed in a public Snowsports lesson.
- Participants are not permitted to change between skiing and snowboarding lessons without the prior consent of Evergreen Outdoor Center.
- Lessons provided to adults and students are at the one price. There is one free of charge supporting adult for every 10 group members who purchase lessons.
- Where the group has booked to participate in Mountain Biking, it is an absolute requirement to accurately reflect the number of students and the break-up of abilities in the confirmation sent to Evergreen Outdoor Center at least 14 days prior to arrival. Evergreen Outdoor Center will rely on this information to determine the number of guides to be assigned to your group.
Meals Supplied by Evergreen Outdoor Center
- Meal times must be booked in and are at 60 minute intervals.
- Meal order requirements, including any special dietary requirements, must be pre-booked at least 14 days prior to arrival.